Portsmouth English Language School
PON English Language Programme for groups of Italian students
Minimum age: 16
Maximum class size: 12
Hours per week: 20
Courses duration: 2-4 weeks
Start dates: every Monday from September to June 2018
The PON English Language programme at Portsmouth English Language School is designed for groups of Italian students, focusing on their language skills, preparation for an internationally recognised qualification and providing a chance to experience the cultural background of the United Kingdom!
Who is the course suitable for?
Groups of students from Italy that have personally organised the trip or those who have been granted funds to by PON sponsorship programme.
What does the programme include?
- Placement test
- 20 hours tuition per week and Trinity GESE exam preparation
- GESE exam fee
- Full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner) homestay accommodation
- Activity programme (optional)
- Full-day excursion per week (optional)
- Return airport transfer (Airport – Portsmouth – Airport)
- Free wi-fi access throughout the school
- 24-hour emergency service
- End of course certificate
Why choose PON at PELS?
- Tailored courses – we can tailor the programme to meet the students’ needs and suit the available budget.
- Excellent teaching and Care of Under 18s – these two areas exceeded the British Council standards during our most recent inspection;
- Great value for money – high quality tuition in a well-established language school at unbeatable prices;
- Trinity and Anglia accredited centre – you can take the Trinity and Anglia exams at our school making the exam process more affordable and less stressful;
- Seaside location – Portsmouth is a historic city located at the beautiful seafront next to the major UK cities such as London, Southampton, Winchester and Brighton.
Sample Course Schedule
Contact us to receive our full programme with prices!
For groups of students from other countries, find out our Mini Stay Programme here!