To make the most of the stay in the UK and to benefit from our English course we strongly encourage our students to stay with one of our trusted and carefully selected Homestay Families. At PELS, we believe that living with a Homestay Family is not only very convenient, but it also is a very good way to fully immerse yourself into the language and to get an insight into the British culture and customs.
Our Host Families have been carefully selected and inspected by our Accommodation team and offer a very high standard of accommodation. Most of our Homestay Families are within a 30-minute walk from the school, others are easily accessible by bus.
Host Family accommodation is offered on half-board (breakfast and dinner) or full-board (breakfast, packed lunch, dinner) basis.
Benefits of staying with a Homestay Family:
- Warm, friendly families
- Always someone there to care
- You can join in the family fun activities and celebrations
- Social English outside class hours
- Single/double rooms
- Breakfast + dinner
- Regularly inspected Homestay Families
- Good Value for money
For full information and prices, please contact our Accommodation Officer via firstname.lastname@example.org
|Accomodation Services||Cost per Week|
|Homestay (Host Families)||Self-Catering||£100.00|
- Self-Catering includes laundry, weekly room cleaning and bed linen.
- Half-Board includes breakfast, evening meal, laundry, weekly room cleaning and bed linen.
- Half-board option can be upgraded to Full-Board (added packed lunch Monday to Friday) for an additional £20 per week. Please note, it is a requirement for under-16 students who are willing to take Junior Learner Programme to take Full-Board option.
- The accommodation providers are inspected by our Accommodation Officer and all the families hosting Junior Learners are checked by the police.
- Special dietary requirement (such as halal food, vegetarian etc.) is on offer for extra £20/week, and is subject to availability.
- There is a £50.00 accommodation finding fee applied.
- Please note, all accommodation services are subject to availability and have to be confirmed by PELS prior to any booking arrangements.