Minimum enrolment age: 21 | Levels: B2-C2 | Maximum class size: 12
English has become the global language of choice
In the modern workplace, communicating effectively is essential whether it is by writing business letters, faxes, memos, emails, or by networking, chairing meetings, negotiating or giving presentations. Business English is available as part of our Intensive English + Business English Skills course, as an afternoon course or as private lessons on a one-to-one basis. The topics and tasks have been carefully selected in order to pass Anglia BEC (Business English Certificate) which can be taken at the end of the course at PELS for an additional fee. The Business Skills courses are suitable for learners at different levels starting from B2, C1 and C2 as determined by the Common European Framework of Reference.
The aims of the Business English are to:
- concentrate on how to produce written business reports and letters
- improve your listening and speaking skills to help you communicate effectively in the business environment
- cover a range of relevant grammatical structures
- improve your business vocabulary
- perfect your pronunciation and communication skills.
Every class of Business English is designed to:
- help you communicate effectively in a global marketplace
- thoroughly practise your reading skills using authentic, semi-authentic and examination style texts
- encourage you to speak about a variety of topics including trade fairs, business abroad, recruitment, cultural differences, information security, global brands and suppliers, etc.