Minimum enrolment age: 16* | Levels: A1-C2 | Maximum class size: 12 | Start dates: Every Monday
Our English Skills Classes focus on Functional and Situational English you would use in everyday situations. It is part of our General English course and is taught in the afternoons. The levels of the classes are from A1 (Beginner) to C2 (Proficiency).
The aims of the English Skills classes are to:
- develop your listening, speaking, reading and writing skills
- build-up your confidence in communicating in English
- improve your functional language to be used in everyday situations
Every English Skills class is designed to:
- challenge your ability to deal with everyday situations in the UK
- immerse you in real-life situations
- practise the vocabulary, functions and idioms through a range of imaginative, interesting and useful materials and activities.
* 16 and 17 year old students will be accepted on the course with parental consent.