The Mini Stay programmes at Portsmouth English Language School are designed to balance an academic programme with additional cultural and social activities.
Who is the course suitable for?
Groups of young learners and school groups, coming to England during term-time and who participate in a tailor-made programme of lessons and activities.
What can the programme include?
- Placement test
- Welcome pack: map of the city, study materials, sim card…
- From 12 to 25 hours tuition per week: General English or/and IELTS, Cambridge, Trinity exam preparations.
- Full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner) homestay accommodation
- Social activities which include half day trips, excursions, local visits, sports and workshops.
- Full-day excursions: London, Brighton, Bath, Arundel or Oxford.
- Return airport transfer (Airport – Portsmouth – Airport)
- Free Wi-Fi access throughout the school
- 24-hour emergency service
- End of course certificate
- 1 free leader per group (minimum of 10 students)
Why choose Mini Stay Programme at PELS?
- Tailored courses – we can tailor the programme to meet the students’ needs and suit the available budget.
- Excellent teaching and Care of Under 18s – these two areas exceeded the British Council standards during our most recent inspection;
- Great value for money – high quality tuition in a well-established language school at unbeatable prices;
- Trinity and Anglia accredited centre – you can take the Trinity and Anglia exams at our school making the exam process more affordable and less stressful;
- Seaside location – Portsmouth is a historic city located at the beautiful seafront next to the major UK cities such as London, Southampton, Winchester and Brighton.
Make a request and we will design a Mini Stay programme for you!
For groups of students from Italy who have been granted funds to by PON sponsorship programme, please go to this page!